The Collections Galleries at the Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art are home to the works held by the Museum. Come and see the masterworks of Abraham Rattner, Esther Gentle and Allen Leepa. Alongside these works of modern art, marvel at the beauty of our ever-expanding collection of modern and contemporary paintings, photography, sculpture, prints, and so much more.
- WOMAN-MADE: From the Collection
- ROCKY BRIDGES: SMALL BUT MIGHTY
- MARJORIE GREENE GRAFF: 21 YEARS IN PRINTMAKING
- HABITS & HABITATS SERIES: INSIDE THE ARTIST’S STUDIO WITH ABRAHAM RATTNER
- HABITS & HABITATS SERIES: WORKING IN PARADISE & POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE WITH ALLEN LEEPA
- RATTNER’S CONTEMPORARIES IN PARIS